Friday, September 9, 2011

*Hot* Smucker's deal at Tops starting 9/11!

My Tops ad for next week came in the mail today and I am so excited for a deal Smucker's jams and jellies!

Starting on Sunday 9/11, Smucker's jams and jellies will be on sale 2/$4.  Tops is also running a promotion where you get $4 off your bill automatically when you buy 6 select products, and Smucker's is part of that deal.  Over at coupons.com, there is a $0.75 off any 1 Smucker's jam, jelly, or preserves coupon (use zip 90210 if you don't see it -- also, I didn't see it when I used the coupons.com link on the blog site, but did see it when I typed in the URL).  Use multiple computers to print 6 coupons.

Check out how cheap these will be:
6 x $2 each = $12
- $4 automatically when you buy 6
- $7.50 in coupons (Tops' coupon policy is to double only 4 like coupons, so the first 4 coupons will double to $1.50 each and the last 2 will be $0.75 each)
Total price = $0.50 for all 6 jars!

I make my own jam during the summer when I have access to cheap and free fruit, but since I have kids who love PB & J sandwiches, I will definitely stock up on these!

Note:  Smucker's coupons have disappeared quickly before, so you may want to print these ASAP!

3 comments:

  1. the coupon is now $1.50/2. Hope they will restock the .75/1 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the head's up on the coupon change, Dana! Even with using 3 $1.50 coupons, it works out to be $0.58 per jar. Still not bad a bad price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i'm still going to get the smuckers deal with the 1.50/2 coupons!

    ReplyDelete