Thursday, September 29, 2011

SoftSoap and Carmex lip balm deals at CVS

I had a small but successful day at CVS today.  Here is what I bought, what I spent, and what I earned:

2 bottles of SoftSoap hand soap - on sale 2/$6
1 Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm - $3.29

I used my $2 ExtraCare Bucks from taking the pledge here, 2 $0.70 coupons on the SoftSoap I printed here, and a $0.50 Carmex coupon from their Facebook page.  After tax, I paid $5.77 (silly me, I accidentally left an additional $2 in ExtraCare Bucks at my house so my out-of-pocket really should've been less but oh well, I'll use them next time).

I received back $4 in ExtraCare Bucks (the promo is get $4 ECB when you buy 2 SoftSoap body washes, hand soaps, or bar soaps), and I will get an additional $2.99 from the CVS/Carmex mail-in-rebate found here.  Between the ECBs and rebate, I made $1.22!

No comments:

Post a Comment