Monday, September 12, 2011

Herbal Essences money maker at CVS

I haven't shopped the drug stores much lately, since I was able to get a lot of awesome stock-up deals on health and beauty products during the spring.  In all honesty, I didn't even need another bottle of shampoo or conditioner but I bought one because it was better than free!  Here's how I did it:

CVS has Aussie and Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners on sale for $2.99, plus you get back a $1 ExtraCare Buck to use on a future order.  A couple of months back, there was an Aussie/Herbal Essences Facebook promotion where they mailed out coupons for a free bottle of shampoo or conditioner.  I've had my coupon for a while, but I've been holding onto it and waiting to see if I could find a deal to make my free shampoo even better. Today was the day!  My shampoo was free (well, $0.24 because I still had to pay the tax) and I received my $1 ECB to use on something else in the future.  Even with the tax, I still made $0.76! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment