Friday, September 30, 2011

Sign up with SavingStar and get money back

If you're not familiar with SavingStar, it may be worth it for you to check it out and sign up.  With SavingStar, you register your store loyalty cards (I have my cards from Wegmans, Tops, Rite Aid, and CVS registered).  Once you're registered, you can select any available e-coupon offers to be loaded onto all of your cards (they change every month or so and I usually select all of them so I don't have to worry about missing an offer).  If you purchase anything you've registered for during the designated time period (make sure you use your loyalty card!), money will be deposited into your SavingStar account.  Once you reach $5, you can cash out via PayPal, bank deposit, or gift cards.  Keep in mind that these coupons will not lower your grocery bill -- the amounts accumulate in your account and you will get the money back after your reach the $5 minimum.

To be honest, you probably won't make a ton of money from doing this.  Then again, everyone's buying habits are different and maybe you buy more of the products they feature than I do.  I've been using SavingStar since May and I only have $0.40 in my account, so I figure if I ever make it to the $5 mark it will just be a little extra free money I hadn't counted on!

For more information or to sign up, check out the SavingStar website.

No comments:

Post a Comment