Saturday, July 14, 2012

7/8 - 7/14 Tops shopping trip

I swear, the high temperatures we've had lately have made me want to just sit around and be completely lazy.  I have had no ambition, which unfortunately caused me to slack on blog posts this week.  I did scoot over to Tops earlier in the week and here is a rundown of a few deals I bought in case you're looking for some ideas before you head out shopping today (sorry no picture and I also misplaced my receipt to see my total savings):

1 box Tops pasta - $0.75
On sale 10/$10, used a $0.25 coupon from the Tops Monopoly game

2 bags bakery kaiser rolls - $0.50 each
On sale BOGO ($2.99), used a $2 off bakery mailer coupon

10 Weight Watchers ice cream cups - $0.70 each
On sale 10/$10, used 2 $0.75 off $5.00 purchase coupons (double to $1.50) printed from here (right side of screen)

2 chunks Cabot Cheese - $1.50 each
On sale 2/$4, used a $1 off 2 coupon printed here (Note: This website's coupon policy clearly states only 1 print per coupon!)

1 package Sensible paper plates - $0.90
On sale 2/$4, used the $0.55 coupon (doubles to $1.10) from the 6/24 SmartSource

1 Tops frozen premium rising crust pizza - $2.99
On sale for $3.99, used a $1 coupon from the Burst the Bags game

2 cans Full Circle organic green beans - $0.75 each
On sale 3/$4, used a $1 off 2 coupon from the Burst the Bags game

1 bag (2 lbs.) Tops baby carrots - $1.99
On sale for $2.99, used a $1 coupon from the Burst the Bags game (now expired)

I also bought some additional produce on sale (nectarines  and plums @ $1.28/lb., celery @ 2/$3, and grape tomatoes BOGO @ $3.99) in order to get my total high enough to used my $5 off $35 purchase mailer coupon.

Overall, it wasn't a stellar sales week for me and at first glace next week's sale isn't looking too superb either.  I'm going to try to plan a trip for tomorrow so I can have the new sales matchups posted earlier.




No comments:

Post a Comment