Friday, July 6, 2012

Cheap cheese and Propel @ Tops thru 7/7

Remember how I said in yesterday's Tops post that I was only making 1 trip this week?  Well, I was able to get a couple more Go-gurt coupons so I went back today.  While I was there, I found a couple other good deals I wanted to let everyone know about.

Yesterday's "Burst the Bags" printable coupon was for $1 off Tops 8-oz. cheese chunk.  I brought my coupon along today in case it was a decent price.  It was!  Most varieties are on sale 2/$4 through tomorrow (7/7).  After the coupon, it's just a buck.

Also, I noticed that there is a Propel deal featured in next week's ad -- 10/$10 and if you buy 10 you'll get another 5 for free, making them $0.67 each.  Sounds good, right?  Well, skip next week's sale if you're a Propel fan.  They are currently on sale until tomorrow for just $0.50 a piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment