Thursday, July 19, 2012

New "no beer purchase" produce rebate

It can be a challenge to find coupons for fresh produce, so I always get excited when I find a good deal.  That's why I was so excited when I found a new "no beer purchase required" rebate at Tops this week!

Here are the details...

Save $4.00 via mail-in rebate on the purchase of oranges, compliments of Shock Top.  Purchase price of oranges must exceed $4.00.  No beer purchase required.  Valid for residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, RI, UT, and WV only.  Purchases must occur between 7/1/12 and 8/31/12.  Requests must be postmarked by 9/14/12.  Limit 1 $4.00 rebate per address.

I didn't notice any at the Ridgemont Wegmans, but there were quite a few at the Mt. Read Tops. 

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find this rebate in the store? Also, do you have any guides to shopping at tops with coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found them with a Shock Top floor display in the beer section at the Mt. Read Tops, but I think there was another tearpad on the ledge of the beer cooler case, too. As far as tips for Tops shopping, I'm going to dedicate a detailed post to that soon but in a nutshell I match coupons with sale items and maximize my gas points through separate transactions/shopping trips. More on that coming soon, but I hope that helps for now Marissa!

    ReplyDelete