Saturday, March 3, 2012

For readers near Weis Markets

For those of you who are regular readers of this blog, you know that I feature Tops and Wegmans deals since those are my local grocery stores.

If you are in certain areas of the Southern Tier (hey in-laws, I'm talking to you!), you may also have Weis Markets nearby.  While I was in the process of searching for something completely unrelated, I stumbled on a link to the Weis Facebook page.  In case you don't already know, if you "like" them you will be able to print out their store coupons (FYI, you must "like" them before you can even see what coupons are available). 

I've never shopped there, so I have no idea what kind of prices they have or deals they run. Hopefully, their store coupons will be helpful to some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment