Thursday, March 8, 2012

Possible free Vaseline lotion at Wegmans

I ran into Wegmans today just to grab some milk when I noticed one of the bins near the registers was filled with tubes of different varieties of Vaseline Total Moisture lotion.  The tubes are 3 ounces and on Shoppers Club for $0.79. 

In the March issue of All You magazine, there is a $1 off any one Vaseline lotion coupon.  Now, the coupon states "excluding trial or travel size," but doesn't specify ounces, so I don't know for sure if it's valid for these or not.  I believe I saw another Vaseline coupon in one of the Sunday paper coupon inserts a month or so ago that also said it excluded the trial/travel size, but did say 3 ounces and up, so my gut instinct is that this should get you some free lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment