Sunday, March 25, 2012

Last day to play the Tops anniversary game

 
According to the rules posted on their website, today is the last day to play the Tops 50th anniversary game.

You can play the game here after you've registered your BonusCard. Pop a balloon for a chance to be a daily $50 gift card winner. If you don't win (have any of my readers won? I never did!), you can download a consolation prize coupon. You can play once every day to get a new coupon. I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised by several awesome coupons!
 
Today's final coupon is good for a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi Next for $0.01.  It happens to on sale in the ad for $0.99, but I'm much happier to grab it for a penny after the coupon!

Even though I'm a little disappointed that I never won a gift card, I will definitely miss playing the game.  Good luck and be sure to report back if you're a lucky gift card winner!

4 comments:

  1. Since these coupons are PDF files, I am able to print as many as possible. I'm new to using coupons, do you ladies use more than one if it allows you to keep printing? The same was true with Mueller's pasta for me, I was able to keep hitting print, even though it says print one per person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider this a gray area and I'm sure different people have different opinions on it. Personally, I have no issues printing and using multiple copies of PDF coupons, but do follow rules that might be printed on the coupon (like 1 per shopping trip or no more than 4 per transaction). There are plenty of coupons that have print limits placed on them (like the ones printed from sites like coupons.com and such that allow for only 2 prints per computer). I feel that if Tops really wanted to limit the number of coupons shoppers use, they could use a service that limits rather than issuing them as PDFs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how I felt too, but just wanted to check! Thank you, love your site!

    ReplyDelete