Monday, March 5, 2012

Kellogg's cereal deals

If you're in need of cereal, this is your week!  There are several stores having sales on Kellogg's cereal right now.  To get a good deal, you will need the $5 off any 5 Kellogg's cereals (10-oz. or larger, any flavor)coupon printed from here (use zip 14626). Remember, you can print 2 copies per computer if you really need to build your cereal stockpile!

Note:  The above coupon specifically states that it is valid only in Rochester or Buffalo. Also, this is a pretty hot coupon so you may want to print it before it disappears!

Here are some scenarios for you, depending on where you're planning on shopping this week:

Tops
On sale 4/$10, buy 5 and use the $5/5 coupon
Final cost = $7.50 or $1.50 each

Target
On sale $2.75 each, buy 5 and use the $5/5 coupon plus the $1 off 3 Target coupon
Final cost = $7.75 or $1.55 each PLUS get a free $5 Target gift card when you buy 5 of the listed Kellogg's items, for a net cost of $2.75 or $0.55 each.
Notes: The ad states that the $2.75 price is for select Kellogg's cereals and others are priced at $3.99 each.  Also, the Target coupon is valid only on the following varieties: Raisin Bran Cinnamon Almond, Crunchy Nut & Honey Loops, Crunchy Nut Caramel Nut, Crunchy Nut Flakes, and Frosted Flakes.  In the above scenario, I'm assuming these are part of the $2.75 sale.  If not, you'd pay $8.75 total (or $1.75 each) by using justthe manufacturer coupon plus you'd still earn the $5 gift card).

Kmart
On sale 5/$10, buy 5 and use the $5/5 coupon
Final cost = $5.00 or $1.00 each PLUS get a free 8-ct. box of Pop-Tarts when you buy 4 Kellogg's cereals (net price of $0.83 per item for 6 items)
Note: The ad states this offer is a "Shop Your Way Rewards" members only deal.  I'll admit, I absolutely avoid my local Kmart like the plague, so I don't know how you go about obtaining a "Shop Your Way Rewards" membership.  I'm assuming you can just sign up at the store?  If anyone knows for sure what's involved, please leave me a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. The Shop Your Rewards membership is just their loyalty card that they share with Sears. I think I got mine to get a discount at Sears originally. You should just be able to apply in the store. I am with you though I hate the Kmart in 14626!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Tricia. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like our Kmart!

    ReplyDelete