Thursday, June 14, 2012

6/10 - 6/16 Tops deals: 5th (and final!) shopping trip of the week

Today's shopping trip was my last planned trip of the week.  It was a small grocery list, but big on savings:



3 envelopes Ortega taco seasoning - $0.22 eachPriced at $0.89 each, used a $1 off 3 coupon from the 4/15 SmartSource coupon insert and stacked with the $1 off 2 Tops coupon from their website

1 3-pack Ferrero Rocher candy - FREE
Priced at $1.69, used a free product coupon from the Tops Monopoly game

1 box Fiber One chewy bars - $1.25, see note
On sale 4/$10, used a $0.50 coupon (doubles to $1) printed from here (also available here) and stacked with a $0.25 Tops Monopoly game coupon
Note: Before shopping, I activated the $0.40 SavingStar eCoupon.  After the eCoupon is refunded back to me, I will have paid $0.85 for the box.

The retail cost of transaction #4 was $8.05 and after discounts and coupons I paid $1.92, for a savings of 76%.  My gas discount is at $2.20 per gallon.

Overall, this week was a great one for me.  The retail cost of my combined trips was $183.50 and I paid $50.64 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of over 74%. 

Did you have a successful week of shopping?  I'd love to read about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment