Monday, June 11, 2012

6/10 - 6/16 Tops deals: shopping trip #2

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I will be making several trips to Tops this week in order to maximize my gas points and abide by the store's coupon policy.  Today's shopping trip looked like this:



4 boxes Trix cereal - $0.50 each, see noteOn sale 4/$6 (must buy quantities of 4 in order to get this price, otherwise they are $2.50 each), used 4 $0.50 coupons (double to $1) printed from here (there are also the $0.60 coupons here that I used yesterday, making them $0.30 each after the coupon doubles)
Note: Register for the $0.50 Twix eCoupon at SavingStar in order to lower your final cost even more. If you're not already registered, you can sign up here.
1 box Hefty slider bags - 0.90
On sale 2/$4, used a $0.55 coupon (doubles to $1.10) printed from their Facebook page

2 cans Bumble Bee tuna - $0.50 each
On sale 10/$10, used a $1 off 2 coupon from Recyclebank for 80 points (you can sign up here if you're not already registered and start earning points for "green" activities, which you can then cash in for coupons and other rewards)

1 bakery muffin - FREE
Priced at $1.29, used a free product coupon from the Tops Monopoly game

8 cups Yoplait Greek yogurt - $0.40 each
On sale 10/$10, used 4 $0.60 off 2 coupons (double to $1.20) printed from here

My retail cost for this shopping trip was $35.43 and I paid $8.26 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of almost 77%.  My gas discount is at $2.00 per gallon.

I will be making another trip tomorrow, so I will give another update with some additional match-ups then.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment