Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6/24 - 6/30 Tops deals: my final trip of the week

Yay!  It's Wednesday and I'm done shopping for the week (unless we run out of milk, which is a very likely scenario!).  Today was a small but good trip:
4 packages Sargento sliced cheese - $1.40 each
On sale 2/$5, used 4 $0.55 coupons (double to $1.10) printed from here

2 cans Bumble Bee tuna - $0.50 each
On sale 10/$10, used a $1 off 2 couopn printed from Recyclebank  for 100 points (if you're not already a member, I highly suggest signing up and completing activities to start earning points for things like coupons!)

5.87 lbs. bananas - better than FREE (and yes, I did just buy a ton of them on Monday, too, but my kids have already eaten about half of Monday's haul!)
On sale for $0.39/lb., I had no coupons specifically for these but I used 3 $1.25 Catalina coupons I earned last week to offset the entire cost of the bananas ($2.29) plus some of the cost of my other groceries

The retail cost of this transaction was $19.92 and I paid just $5.14 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of 74%.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with this week's grocery shopping: I paid a total of $51.29 for $133.00 worth of groceries, which is a 61% savings. 

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment