Friday, June 29, 2012

Local Tops coupon mailer info!

If you received the Mt. Read Tops grand re-opening mailer like I did last weekend, I have some exciting news. 

Since I needed milk, I stopped at the Ridgemont Wegmans while I was out running errands (I'll be posting a few freebies and cheapies shortly!) and noticed they had posted a sign that they will accept the Tops coupons from this mailer.  I know at one time in the past they accepted the Dollar Doubler coupons in the Tops ad, but they stopped doing that a while ago.  Maybe this is a sign they will begin accepting those again?  A girl can dream, right? :-)

I can't confirm that they will accept the coupons at the Mt. Read Wegmans, but I would assume they would, since it's so much closer to Tops.  Have any readers noticed signs at the Mt. Read Wegmans?  Leave a comment below if you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment