Thursday, April 19, 2012

Egg Beaters coupon - another Tops deal 4/15 - 4/21 *Updated*

$0.75 off one carton of Egg Beaters Florentine:
$0.75 off one carton of Egg Beaters Florentine

The above Egg Beaters Florentine has caught my eye all week long, because I love it when I can get $1.50 off after a high-value coupon doubles at a store like Wegmans or Tops.  If you haven't printed it yet, just click the picture above.

I've also been stocking up this week on Dole items that are part of the "buy 6, get a $3 Catalina plus get 200 bonus gas points" deal. 

How in the world did I miss that Egg Beaters are also part of the Catalina/gas points deal?!  All varieties of Egg Beaters are on sale for $2.69 each, or $1.19 after the coupon doubles (note: the coupon is valid on the Florentine variety only).  I don't usually use egg white products like Egg Beaters, but with the combination of the coupon and gas points deal to tempt me, I think I'll give these a try!

*Update*: My Tops carries several varieties of Egg Beaters, but unfortunately not the Florentine variety. :-( Hopefully some of my readers will shop at a store that stocks them!

No comments:

Post a Comment