Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Gorton's tearpad coupons

I found the above coupon (sorry for the poor picture quality) today at Tops on a tearpad on a freezer door in the frozen fish section.  It's good for $1.00 off any 1 Gorton's Simply Bake item, and expires 5/31/12.

I checked the price while I was in the store and these retail for $7.99 for a 9-oz. package that contains 2 fish fillets (I can't tell what they sell for at Wegmans -- according to their website, they're showing as "available in select stores" with no price listed).  Personally, this is way too expensive for my budget (I think I could get more fresh fish for the money if I watch the sales) and I can't imagine a sale price low enough to make this something I would buy, even with the coupon.  However, if this is a product you buy on a regular basis or you've been dying to try these, keep your eyes open for the tearpad at your local store.

No comments:

Post a Comment