Friday, April 20, 2012

"No Beer Purchase" mail-in rebates alert!

I love finding "no beer purchase requirement" rebates, but I rarely find them at the store.  Today I went to Tops for another round of Dole frozen fruit (I am absolutely loving the $3 Catalina/200 bonus gas points deal -- I'm already at $3.90 off per gallon of gas, so I'm thinking there's a good chance I'll be filling up for FREE this time around!) and happened to see 2 tearpads on the edge of the beer cooler case:
  • Save $3.00 via mail-in rebate on the purchase of Lemons or Fresh Fruit, compliments of the Shock Top family.  Purchase price of lemons or fresh fruit must exceed $3.  No beer purchase required.  Valid for residents of CT, MA, ME, NJ, NY, and RI only.  Purchase(s) must occur 4/1/12 - 4/30/12 and must be postmarked by 5/14/12.  Limit one per address. 
  • Save $4.00 via mail-in rebate on the purchase of Gourmet Popcorn, compliments of Stella Artois.  Purchase price of gourmet popcorn must exceed $4.  No beer purchase required. Valid for residents of CT, MA, ME, NJ, NY, and RI only. Purchase(s) must occur 4/1/12 - 5/30/12 and must be postmarked by 6/13/12. Limit one per address. 
I am so excited for the fresh fruit rebate, because let's face it, my kids can eat fruit at an alarming rate and how often do you find a deal on fresh fruit?! 

And I don't think I've ever bought "gourmet popcorn" before, but I'll have to see what I can find next time I'm out shopping, and see if it's worth buying for a $4 rebate.

I found these at my local Tops, but since it's not store specific, they may have them at Wegmans as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment