Monday, May 7, 2012

5/6 - 5/12 Tops deals

I haven't had a chance yet to really sit down and go through this week's Tops ad in detail, but I did run to the store to pick up a few items that jumped out at me:

3 bottles Act fluoride rinse - $0.82 each
On sale for $2.99 each, used a $1.00 coupon from the 4/15 SmartSource insert and a $1.50 off 2 coupon printed from here, plus these were part of "save $4 instantly when you buy 3 select items" promo

4 boxes Kellogg's Krave cereal - $1.10 each
On sale 4/$10, used 4 $0.70 coupons (double to $1.40) printed from here
Note: I didn't realize until I got home, but 1 of the 4 boxes has a $1 off 2 Krave coupon on the back.  So, if you're planning on buying these you might want to check the backs first for additional coupons to add to your coupon stash!

1 Kraft Fresh Takes - $0.79
Priced at $3.29, used $0.75 coupon from here plus the $1.00 Tops Burst the Bags game coupon from 5/1 (expires today!)

I also bought bananas (no coupon, but on sale $0.39/lb).

The retail total for this trip was $38.42 (that's insane, isn't it?!) and I paid $10.12 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of approximately 74%.

Once I have had a chance to do more match-ups I'm sure I make another trip, although I'm pretty well stocked and don't really need to buy much this week. 

Also, don't forget that we are in the redeem only phase of the gas points program.  You will not earn any points right now and you have until 5/19 to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment