Monday, May 7, 2012

5/7 Tops "Burst the Bags" game coupon

Today's printable coupon from the Tops Burst the Bags instant win game is $1.00 off Kraft Milk Bite granola bars and expires 5/13/12. Play the game here to see if you win the $50 Tops gift certificate. Not a winner? You get to download the coupon just for playing.
 
If you haven't already printed it, the $0.75 Milk Bites manufacturer coupon I used a couple of weeks ago is still available at coupons.com.  You can stack it with the Tops coupon for additional savings.  The last time these were on sale, I noticed the regular retail price was $3.49. After the manufacturer coupon doubles and the Tops coupon, that would make these just $0.99 per box!  My kids love these and even though I stocked up on them a few weeks ago, I see myself trying to grab some more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment