Friday, May 18, 2012

Free/cheap Silver Palate products@ Tops - expires today!

If you printed out the Tops instant win game $2.00 off any Silver Palate coupon on 5/12, you may want to plan on grabbing some today if you haven't already done so.

I meant to check out the Silver Palate prices earlier in the week but forgot.  When I went back today, I grabbed one of my Tops coupons because they expire today and I wanted to use it if it would mean a good deal.

I bought the above pictured box of oatmeal for 3 reasons: 1) We go through a lot of oatmeal in our house, 2) It was on sale for $2.99, making it only $0.99 after the Tops coupon, and 3) The box advertised a free offer and coupons inside.

The coupons inside were:
  • $0.50 off any Grain Berry cereal
  • $0.50 off any Grain Berry pancake mix
  • $0.50 off any Grain Berry muffin mix
  • $0.50 off any Grain Berry crackers
  • $1.00 off any Silver Palate pasta sauce
  • $0.50 off any Silver Palate salad splash
  • $0.25 off any Silver Palate oatmeal
All the coupons have no expiration date.

There was also a rebate: get a coupon for a free carton of Grain Berry cereal, mix, or crackers when you mail in 5 UPCs and store receipts from 5 Silver Palate items.

I haven't even tried any of their products yet, but they just might be my new favorite brand!

I'm going to head back out with another Tops coupon and stack it with one of the manufacturer coupons for an even better deal.  The oatmeal would be only $0.49 and the pancake mix would be free (I saw it also on sale for $2.99).  I didn't look for any of their other items, but I'd imagine most of them would be free or cheap after both coupons.

If you're going to take advantage of this offer, remember that the Tops coupon from their "Burst the Bags" game expires today, 5/18.

No comments:

Post a Comment