Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Yoplait Lactose Free coupon

There is a new $0.30 coupon for Yoplait Lactose Free yogurt available to print here

Inspired by the Yoplait yogurt we know and love, Lactose Free comes in four delicious flavors - Strawberry, Peach, French Vanilla and Cherry - and contains 50% of the recommended Daily Value of calcium, with vitamins A and D in every cup. Lactose Free contains no artificial sweeteners and can be used in some of your favorite recipes - like chocolate crème brulee and strawberry cheesecake.

I don't see these on the Wegmans website, but I do know these have gone on sale before for $0.60 each at Tops.  Combined with the double coupon, you might be able to get free (or at least cheap) yogurt when a sale rolls around.

Disclosure: Product information and coupon offer provided to me from Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.

2 comments:

  1. The link didn't work. Do you have a different link I could try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Suzanne, I'm not sure what happened. I made a change to the link and I *think* it should work now. Please let me know if you're still not able to access it.

      Delete