Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dollar Doublers at Tops this week!

I wasn't planning on buying much at Tops this week, which kind of disappointed me since this is the last week to earn gas points.  I was even more bummed when Buffalo area friends received Tops ads containing 4 Dollar Doubler coupons and the Rochester ads didn't have them.

Well...my shopping gameplan for the week has been turned around since it has been confirmed by Jennifer at Simply Family Savings that all Tops stores will take the printable Dollar Doublers off the Tops website!  Suzanne from Suzy Saver WNY has the printable link here.

I definitely have my work cut out for me with additional match-ups now!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Im so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both! :-) I'm just itching to head over to the store later today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to be able to use the doublers, why should Buffalo have all the fun? Happy shopping !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! You'd think they'd want to do whatever they can to lure shoppers away from Wegmans. I'm so glad they're allowing them to be used in Rochester. Happy shopping to you, too, Jennifer!

      Delete