Thursday, May 17, 2012

Free Band-Aids at Wegmans

Last week at Wegmans, I noticed assorted kids' Band-Aids were in the bins near the registers and on sale 2/$3.  Since I'm constantly amazed at how quickly my kids can go through a box, I decided I'd search online to find some good coupons to pair with the sale. 

I was able to find a $0.50 coupon here (the "click here" box near the bottom), so I figured I'd take them with me the next time I went to Wegmans and would pick up several boxes for $0.50 each after the coupon doubled.  As happy as I was with that scenario, I was ecstatic when I went today and found they are now marked down to $0.99 per box or FREE after the coupon doubles.  Bring on the boo-boos!

Quick FYI: The link on the screen makes it seem like the coupon will be valid only for Muppets varieties (which aren't on sale) but the coupon states it is valid for any Band-Aid bandages (excluding trial size).

No comments:

Post a Comment