Thursday, December 1, 2011

$1 Pomegranates at Tops starting on 12/4

Remember the other day when I mentioned here about seeing a $1 Pom Wonderful tearpad in the produce department at Tops? Well, you can put that coupon to good use next week.

Starting on Sunday 12/4, Tops will have fresh pomegranates on sale 2/$4, arils for $2.99 each, and juice 2/$5.  Use the tearpad coupon and grab a pomegranate for a buck!

Didn't find the tearpad at your local store?  You can go here to print a $1 coupon (look for the "Happy POMidays" link towards the bottom).  Also, according to Sunday Coupon Preview there should be a $1 coupon in the 12/4 SmartSource insert (we'll see if our region gets that coupon).

I'm not really a huge fan, but my kids love these so I'll be grabbing a few for them next week.  I think they'd probably look festive for the holidays if you put a few in a bowl on the table, too. 

I'd love to hear what readers do with them.  Do you eat them by themselves?  Or use them in any recipes?  Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment