Thursday, December 29, 2011

12/25 - 12/31 Tops and Wegmans shopping

After a posting break due to the holidays, I'm back!  Unfortunately for the blog (but fortunately for my wallet!) I haven't done much shopping at all this week, due to a combination of slow sales and a well-rounded stockpile.

Here is last night's trip to Tops:
10 cans Red Pack tomatoes - $0.20 each
On sale 10/$10, plus a Tops promo is get $5 off instantly when you buy 10, plus used 3 $1 off 3 coupons from registering here

2 bottles of Fuze - $0.50 each
On sale 10/$10, used a $1 off 2 tearpad coupon (I don't think they're available any longer)

2 Tony's frozen pizzas (not pictured) - $2.99 each
On sale $2.99 each and I had no coupons.  This killed me to buy them without coupons, but we had been travelling and wanted an easy dinner.  At least these were cheaper than take-out!

The total retail price was $29.66 and I paid $9.06 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of approximately 69%.

I'll be heading out today to Wegmans to grab some free Muir Glen tomato sauce (will be free after the $1 coupons from a past Nature's Marketplace magazine) and free Woodstock organic sugar (free after the $2 coupon printed from their Facebook page). As long as I don't make any impulse purchases, I should be able to escape the store without opening my wallet!

2 comments:

  1. I can not walk into Wegmans without getting sushi :-) So I never get away cheaply from Wegmans, good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete