Friday, December 30, 2011

End-of-the month reminders

Not only is it the end of the month, but it's also the end of 2011.  Can you believe how it has flown by?!?  If you haven't already thought about these things, you may want to:
  • Go through your coupon stash and check expiration dates.  I know I have a bunch that expire on 12/31 and I realized that a few of them were for items I need.  I'll be taking them to the store today or tomorrow to use them before they expire.
  • Go to printable coupon sites and print off any coupons you think you may want, since often they will change with the start of a new month.  Try coupons.com, CouponNetwork, SmartSource, and Red Plum.
  • If you're a Tops shopper and collect gas points, remember that the current earning period ends tomorrow, 12/31.  If you have any coupons that will net you free or cheap items, this is the time to take them to Tops and get some extra gas points. Also remember that you will have until 1/14 to redeem your points.  I've earned a $2.20/gallon discount this time around.  Yay!
I've been pretty disappointed overall with sales and coupons the past moth or so, but I'm looking forward to the (hopefully great) new ones in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment