Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12/18 - 12/24 Tops deals

Just like the previous several weeks, I didn't feel the grocery sales love again this week.  I stopped into Tops today and bought these:
12 boxes Green Giant frozen veggies - $0.67 each
On sale 10/$10, used 4 $1 off 3 coupons printed from here (I just printed these last night, but I don't see them when I click the link now, so they may no longer be available).  There was also a $1/3 coupon in the 12/11 SmartSource insert.

1 Bison chip dip - FREE
On sale 2/$3, used a free product coupon I received via snail mail.  There was also a $1 off 2 coupon in the 12/4 SmartSource insert, which would make these $1 each.

4 packages Mission flour burrito tortillas - $1.00 each
On sale 2/$4, used 4 $1 coupons previously found on a display tearpad

1 POM pomegranate - $0.50
On sale 2/$3 (unadvertised deal, I think, because I didn't see it in the ad), used $1 coupon from a display tearpad.  There was also a $1 coupon in the 12/4 SmartSource insert.
Note: If you shop at the Mt. Read Tops, there were still tearpad coupons available as of this afternoon (in the produce section, on the cooler case where the POM drinks are)

2 bags baby carrots - $1.00 each
No coupons, but I had no carrots and I know Rudolph and his buddies will need some Saturday night! ;-)

The total retail cost was $49.20 and I paid $12.50 after discounts and coupons (I also had a $2.00 Catalina coupon from a trip last week that I used today), for a savings of approximately 75%.  I am also up to a $2.10/gallon gas discount. 

I have another tortilla coupon and a couple more for the Green Giant veggies, so I'll probably head back another day this week.  I'm really looking forward to 2012 and hopefully some better sales!

2 comments: