Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lots of Swag Bucks starting tomorrow!

Starting tomorrow, Monday, December 19, you may want to check in frequently at Swagbucks. Not registered yet?  You'll definitely want to sign up and start earning free gift cards.  Read about my Swagbucks love affair here. :-)

There will be a set of 5 holiday-themed bills available to collect from tomorrow until December 26th.  Collect them all and earn an extra 12 Swag Bucks bonus!  Learn more about it here.

Also tomorrow, there will be a Swag Code Extravaganza.  If you find all 8 codes, you will get 70 Swag Bucks.  Read more about it here.

I certainly don't have time to spend all day glued to my computer tomorrow, but I know I'll definitely be checking in more than my typical 2 times per day to try and grab some extra Swag Bucks.  It's not too early to start earning gift cards for next year's birthdays and Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment