Monday, December 5, 2011

My 12/4 - 12/10 Wegmans deals

Again, not a stellar week for sales in my opinion.  I did pick up some freebies and cheapies, though!  Here is what I bought today:


2 single-size cartons of Horizon organic milk - FREE
Priced at $0.99 each, used 2 $0.55 ("double" to $0.99) coupons printed after registering here

1 strip of Fleischmann's yeast - $0.69, see note
On sale for $1.49, used $0.40 coupon printed from here
Note: I also activated the $0.40 e-coupon at SavingStar, making the final cost $0.29!

6 bottles Poland Spring sparkling water - FREE (plus deposit)
Priced at $0.99 each, used 6 $1 coupons printed from here

1 canister of Diamond Kosher salt - $0.59, see note
Priced at $1.39, used $0.40 coupon (doubles to $0.80) from here
Note: I also activated the $0.40 e-coupon at SavingStar, making the final cost just $0.10!

4 cans Muir Glen organic tomato sauce - FREE
Priced at $0.99 each, used 4 $0.85 coupons ("double" up to $0.99) printed from here
Note: There are also $0.75 coupons here, which will get you more free sauce.

2 boxes of Kikkoman panko bread crumbs - FREE
Priced at $1.99, used 2 $3 coupons from here
Note: Instead of marking the coupons down to $1.99, the cashier put them both in at the full $3.

1 Terry's chocolate orange - $1.79
Priced at $2.79, used $0.50 coupon (automatically doubled to $1, although it did state "do not double" it) from the 11/13 SmartSource coupon insert
Note: I might have been able to find this cheaper elsewhere or could have waited for a sale, but I saw it and had the coupon so I bought it.  It's a stocking stuffer tradition in our house. :-)

6 Dove chocolate singles - $0.40 each
Priced at $0.79, used 3 BOGO tearpad coupons I found in Tops last week
Note: These had a maximum price limit of $0.69, but my cashier put them in at $0.79.

6 Green & Black's organic chocolate bars - $0.50 each
On sale 2/$5 (I don't care if they're organic, I would never pay that much for a candy bar!), used 6 $1.50 coupons emailed from taking their quiz on Facebook
Note: Unlike a "bricks" coupon where you can get 2 prints by hitting your browser's back button a couple of times, you'll have to click the link given in the email 2 times in order to get your 2 prints.

1 Suave Professionals dry shampoo - FREE
Priced at $2.79, used coupon for a free item I received via snail mail (Thanks, Amanda!)

2 packages of Oral-B dental floss - FREE
Priced at $1.19 each, used 2 $0.75 coupons I recently received via snail mail
Note: These coupons beeped for some reason and the cashier doubled them to $1.50 instead of adjusting them to $1.19.

My total retail was $52.01 and I paid $11.27 after Shopper's Club and coupons, for a savings of approximately 78%.  Since Wegmans' policy is to not give overage, I was expecting my bill to be higher.  If I had known I would get so much in overage today, I would've bought a big pack of meat!;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment