Thursday, December 15, 2011

12/11 - 12/17: Thirsty? Head to Tops this week!

This has been such a busy week for me, I can't believe it took me until today to finally get over to Tops.  There really weren't many things in the ad that interested me this week, but I did buy some beverages:

4 International Delight coffee creamers - $0.17 each
On sale 3/$5, used 4 $0.75 coupons (double to $1.50) printed from here (try zip 30013 if you don't see it)

4 bottles (1 liter) Jana water - FREE (plus deposit)
On sale 4/$5, used 4 $0.75 coupons (should "double" to $1.25, see note below) from here
Note: I went through the self-checkout and none of these coupons scanned.  I took them to the attendant and had to double-check my receipt: it looks like she entered the 4 $0.75 coupons with 2 of them doubling the full $0.75, 1 "doubled" $0.50, and the 4th coupon didn't double at all.  In the end, the math works out to 4 free bottles but the receipt looks weird.

1 bottle of Propel water - FREE (plus deposit)
On sale 3/$4, used the Tops store coupon printed from here

Total retail value was $17.76 and I paid $0.92 after discounts and coupons, for a savings of 95%.  I am also now at a gas discount of $1.90 per gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment